Monday, November 24, 2008

19th birthday.

happy birthday to me =)
wasted the morning on bed, was trying to get back the sleep that i missed.
had my afternoon and night with all the important people in my life.
family and friends, they are.

thanks to ying and vonne when we were in penang for the pre-birthday celebration.
thanks to my family and friends for the birthday celebration.
and to you-know-who-you-are-s, i am waiting for the post-birthday celebration. xp
thanks a million to all the friends who sms-ed/called me for the birthday wishing.
i appreciate every single msg and every single call.
i am really glad that my birthday is remembered. it's special to me.

19 is a HUGE number to me and ouch! it hurts thinking that i am turning 20 like REAL soon.
i am particular about age and this is bad. silly me.
have been learning a lot in the recent one-and-a-half years.
i remember every feeling that i got, every lessons that i learnt, everyone that i met, everything that has significant meaning to me.
special thanks to vonne, she taught me to think more and i learn more than i can ever ask for.
special thanks to ying, she made me realised everything happens for a reason.
special thanks to jul, she's always there when i needed her, always the sweet one.
special thanks to kheng yoke, she's the one whom i had brunch, dinner, DBSK-gossip session with.
special thanks to all my classmates, you guys make my college life the most memorable one.
special thanks to pohpeh angels, you gals make me feel good whenever we are together.

surrounded by so many nice people, i am really blessed and i am not asking for more.
living in my life and i am very much enjoying every moment of it.
funny thing about me, i never stop changing. it's a good thing as surprises come along all the time and i change when i learnt.
my birthday wish of the year: more changes for a better me.

ok. got to go.
wanna watch a movie with my little brother before we sleep.
once again, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!!!
rofl!

cheerio~

6 comments:

Wanderer said...

hehe.. happy belated bdae..

yi ying said...

dear kath!!!! i'm finally a bit free, using half an hour of online time .. haha ..happy b'day babes !!!! love u loads ?? heapss ?? noooooooo!!!! tonnes !!!!! hehe .. will ever forever rmb all the things u said to me, esp .. if cXXp hav to cXXp sincerely .. hahhaa .. so i'm cXXpping sincerely now .. so weird weh , it's like vonne and u and jul evaporated from the world , but anyways , i know u're still there .. haha happy 19th u're d youngest 1 , dun grumble , i still hav 6 months ++ to go T.T love loves !!!

katherine said...

kath to teddy:

thanks =)
very sweet of you..

cheers~

katherine said...

kath to ying:

ahhh!!!! ying a!!!!
miss you a lot here!!!!!!!!!!!
do rest more whenever you have time.
don't overwork!!
wonder when will you be getting this reply, so i will just leave you a long reply. *what!?*
x)

oh, must show me a pic of you with your new hairstyle whenever you are done with it~
ppl gonna straightened my hair soon.
it's so messy now that it's driving me a little nutty.
i have gained so much weight due to the penang food. x)
your bad! xp *kidding*
am doing loads of exercises now and it doesn't seem to help.
T.T

have loads to tell you.
we'll meet at msn provided you will be free~~

take care darl~
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

yvonne* said...

haha.awww,you taught me loads too!
unknowingly,i guess you influenced me in ever little way and i'm grateful for that.
sayang you banyak-banyak.

and guess what,i'm not going to muar on the 8th after all cuz dad decided to postpone it so maybe i can get to meet you after all.yay!!

ya,as ying said,like you all evaporated into thin air.online times are not the same plus my annoying internet connection which causes me to get disconnected for a gazillion times.ugh.drives me nuts.

it feels weird being alone and no longer the 4 of us for long term.i mean it's not that i don't like home.i really do but after having got used to us 4 sticking together for 17 months,i guess it really needs some getting used to.

gosh,i miss you!i wish we could chat like we used to so badly right now.sigh.

anyways,stop emo-ing.haha.
hope you're doing alright.
go burn some fats baybeh.
cuz i know i'm not succeeding.pfft.

*super-dee-duper big bear hug*

katherine said...

gah vonne!!!!!!!!!!!
come come to muar~
wan tan mee will be waiting for you!!
hohohoho~
have been playing around too much that i think i going to faint soon~
miss ya loads!!!
wish that you will be in kl now~
so we can go yam cha and chit chat!!!
i will see ya soon, rit rit rit??
hehe~
gotta go shopping now~~~
miss ya babe!!!!!!
muacks~~~~