Wednesday, November 19, 2008

gigigaga.

a month of exam is torturing like hell.
tomorrow will be the day that i wave A level goodbye.
bet i will miss everything that i had in taylors.

thought of the moment: understanding and experiencing t-i-r-e-d-n-e-s-s are totally 2 different thingy.
am mentally and physically tired.

will be going to penang right after THE paper tomorrow morning.
THE paper is biology paper 4.
2-hours paper. bless me.

i am very much looking forward for the lunch tomorrow.
have been thinking about being irrational for once before i am 20.
we'll see how things go during the lunch. *wink*

I MISS SHOPPING.
CLOTHES AND BAGS AND SHOES!
I AM COMING!!!!!

oh my! it's tomorrow!!! haha!!!
*hopping here and there in the room*
*packing my bags for tomorrow*
*smiling at myself in the mirror*
*doing chicken dance*

cheerio~

No comments: