Wednesday, February 20, 2008

untitled

i just came back from my dinner (had fried rice with jul jul n yi ying after physics tuition).
and I'M SO TIRED!
i have had enough of studying for today and i seriously need a break.
*was studying till late at night for moral's test this morning*
so...i'm allowing myself to write a short post =)

announcement: there will be no update for the time being.

reason: i have lots of tests to prepare and i need to start with my AS revision (trial is coming~).
(i'm trying my very best to keep my fingers off the keyboard.)

have not been in good mood recently as my sister is going back to Melbourne this coming friday.
hate the fact that i could not be in muar to spend more time with her.
she's the only one who knows me deep inside and she's the only one i share almost everything i have with.
it's been 3 years since she furthered her studies in Australia and it's been 3 years that i miss the moment when we're always together.
i have been kind of emotional (suffering from missing-my-sister syndrome). this i admit.

enough said. gonna hang out with kheng yoke at little taiwan and will continue with my revision when i get back. like what i said, i need a break.
tala~

No comments: