Wednesday, February 27, 2008

burger 'queen'

it's Wednesday. i finish my physics tuition around 5.30 and the first thing that comes to my mind after a long day of studying is to get a nap. I'm sooooo going to faint without having enough sleep. slept at 3.oo this morning (don't ask why =p)

well well well, here comes the rain. it's pouring when the tuition is over. sweat.
i didn't bring my umbrella and i don't want to get wet in the rain.
the only solution that i can come out with is to stay in the burger king near by till the rain stops.
i was freaking hungry and staying in burger king is the best way out to fill my stomach with an exotic meal.
can't really draw my graph properly during physics tuition as my hands were shaking due to hungriness. the conclusion from yi ying and jul when i told them bout this was, i can't be a dentist as i have no good control over my hands (might hurt the patients' gum instead of mending their teeth).

i have good appetite, u see.
nothing goes wrong with chili sauce.

i have learnt taking chili from jul jul n vonne. they DRINK chili sauce like plain water. trust me. this is the ninth wonder of the world.

skirts are meant for Wednesday, because we are not allowed to wear skirt whenever there's practical in the lab. that would be on Monday, Tuesday and Thursday.
Wednesday is just nice, isn't it? herm..will consider wearing something special on Friday next time =)
the only mistake we made while taking the pictures is..we didn't focus on our skirts, or should i say that we didn't even include our skirts in any of our pictures.
the only interesting part in the pictures would be the colour of our shirt. we're all wearing black.

jul jul and kath in black.

yi ying and kath in black.

kath and vonne in black.

yi ying and vonne in the picture. it's like 2 bodies bound into 1/ a body of 2 heads. xp

ya. something extraordinary bout today, i met mr. Rahul in taylor's office this morning. it's not like i have a crash on him, but it's happy to see him as he's the person who showed me around in taylors on my first day in taylors. yea, he's special for that stupid reason.

that's all from Kath today. =) chaoz~

smile for wednesday =)

1 comment:

yvonne* said...

ooh.that's my mr smiley-chilli-sauce!
hehe.