Wednesday, February 27, 2008

homesick

I AM MISSING SOMEONE!
I AM MISSING MY SISTER!
I AM MISSING CARLYN!

tell me that you miss me too, da jie!

katherine is currently going out of control. emergency! call an ambulance!
*slapping myself on the face, shaking my head vigorously*

ok. gonna stop all the crap. not going to be over dramatic.

have not been going back to muar for 2 weeks. i'm missing everyone and everything in muar.
got lots of tests to catch up with and have lots revision to chase after.
bless me.

home is where the heart is. how true.

2 comments:

yi ying said...

oh dear .. kath is homesick !!!
nvm nvm ... u're gonna spend d weekend wif us ... hahhaa .. nth to rugi anyway ^^ jia you ooh !! and rmb our OLD TOWN date tomorrow !! muakxx ... =*

fresstian's lonely world said...

jia you la..
i know how you feel when missing somebody especially the one that you love...
i m sure that ur dajie is missing you as well...