Friday, October 19, 2007

Highlights of September

I have no explanation for not blogging lately.
I simply am too lazy to do anything for my blog. Sorry~

OK, past few weeks had been my happy happy days.

Firstly, my parents visited me at KL:

..and we had a great time at Kim Gary.
Distance makes a heart grows fonder? It's true. I really miss my family like mad when I'm all alone in KL.

[yummy yummy food~]

Secondly, I found a good place to eat!

Our world is full of wholesome, healthy and flavorful food, why don't we just enjoy?Well, i admit that most of my life is about eating and i just found out that there is a cook place in subang jaya that we can visit. As You Like It, is the name of the cafe. Cool huh?

Trust me, they have the best tom yam rice i ever had.


[picture taken with jul and vonne at 'as you like it']

I'm growing fatter and fatter and sometimes i do mind about that but sometimes i don't. I guess may be suffering from conflicting personality. lol.
Anyway, I'm trying to solve this conflict in me.

[Decoration at 'as u like it'.so sweet~]

Thirdly, I had done my 1st dissection on a mammalian heart. I'm not going to write anything bout that here but i will everything bout the dissection in another blog.

OK, just wanna share 3 things that i really am super happy with for the past few weeks.

I have extreme poor memory. it's really challenging me to remember everything that i did and everything that i had fun with. But the happiness is there, just there.

happy happy me~
life is good~just keep showing your best smile ;)

6 comments:

fatfat a.k.a shiying said...

sham sham~~~~
onli 1 o...
aiyo...
pls write more..
dun b lazy bum.......

Patr|c|a said...

hey =D
btw u can try the tomyam noodle soup there in as you like it.
much nicer than the noodle station's one though.
btw i've linked u on my blog..
wats ur blogger email?

katherine said...

patricia~
let's try the tomyam noodle soup next time~ XP

www.kaths-world-of-kitkats.blogspot.com

it's kinda long i know =p

JuLJuL said...

Haha.. I love it there.. The tomyam fried rice is nice. =D miss ya gal.. more posts please.. =D

Patr|c|a said...

owh haha both u n shi ying mistook me.
i meant i wan ur email address that u use to sign up for blogger not ur blog url hehehe =)

katherine said...

omg..so sorry patricia...
kath_erine_kang@yahoo.com