Tuesday, October 30, 2007

random stuffs.

what i enjoy the most in Taylor would be spending my break with my friends.
herm..eating roti canai and murtabak at an Indian shop would be the most unforgettable break.

[cutest friend i ever had, yiying and i..can't wait to swallow the whole murtabak into our stomach.]

[Jul and vonne. can't eat without them..lol..]

we would eat and chat, chat and eat.
it's all about chatting and eating.
life would be so boring without any noise, rite?
if you find me noisy, bear with me. i abhor stillness in the air.

To quote mrs. koh, sharing is caring. That's why yi ying and i were sharing a murtabak. (^^!!!)

I found my true love--ice-cream! i have been eating ice-cream everyday and i got seriously addicted to it. ice-cream keeps me alive.



[we <3>

[ice-cream steam boat! missing u~]

[ice-cream from sungai wang! best!]

While the history of ice cream is based on a variety of legends and anecdote, it is now a part of my life.

talking about my driving experience, well, it's gonna interesting.


I would never forget how my mummy screamed blue murder when i drove her for the 1st time, how my daddy (not a patient man) taught me how to turn left and right, how my little sister and little brother sitting in the car, keeping quiet, just to let me concentrate, and deep in their hearts, they are actually praying that i won't get into any nuisance.

Last week, i went back to Muar and i would never miss any opportunity to drive.


Well, i saw something interesting on the road!

Pictures below will show us what is going to happen if we didn't take good care of our car! get your car fixed ppl!

[ fog? mist? miasma? haze? murky?]

I heart soft toys! Chai Ling and I can't help ourselves taking pictures with all the bears.

how i wish to have lots of bears but i just can't.

Thanks to my sensitive nose, always gets allergy easily and causes my mum to forbid me from keeping bears on my bed. sobz..


[the only pig that i was allowed to keep. reason: it has no fur at all.]

and yes, recently, i got an elephant (from yvonne) and that elephant is from Thai Phuket Island (i wonder i spelled the name correctly). It's so cute and i just hang it at my pencil case.

Thanks, vonne! Love that keychain sooooo much~

[left: my pinky elephant ; right: jul's purple elephant]

My godma just came back from china and she gave my brother a collection of Bei Jing 2008 Olympic mascot! No matter what method i use to purloin that five mascots from my brother and no matter how many effort i used to persue my darling boy for giving me the mascots, I just failed to get them. Never mind, i shall take lots of pictures of the mascots and keep them in my blog. the pictures are mine! muahaha..childish i know.



Introducing NiNi~ *clap*clap*clap*
>>Ying Ying

>>Huan Huan

>>Jing Jing

>>and finally..*drums rolling* Bei Bei!

[ain't they lovely??]

Not forgetting the food of the week! This world is so full of food!

[Tuscan Tiramisu from Manhattan Fish Market. Not my favourite as it's not sweet enough, but it's nice~]

[smallest chicken rice ball i ever seen.]

[ shishamo from shushi king]

I just remembered that i have not been bringing my little sister and brother for movies for QUITE a long time. herm, to amend my blunder, i brought them to the cinema at 11.15 and we watched Resident Evil without falling asleep (surprisingly). It was really late but the movie was too stimulating and the sound effect was good enough to keep us wide awake.

Resident evil is must watch!
I really enjoyed the brother-and-sister hour!
I bought a few stickers (ya..i like all the kiddo stuff) though i don't really know what should i do with it. Luckily, Jul gave me the idea to stick them on our calculators!

hooray~i brought the stickers to the college and start decorating my calculators with my classmates. A nice calculator makes mathematics less boring. =p
the only question is, can we bring out the calculator into the examination hall?


[left: mine ; right: jul's]

oh well.that's bout it.this is kath signing off for now. =)

No comments: