Thursday, March 15, 2012

Yay!

Applied for elective in China in January, trying my luck out.
Waited for 2 months and thought i failed.
Checked my mailbox 2 weeks ago to find a mail from Queen's started with 'Congratulations!'
I GOT IT!
Surprised and overjoyed!

That will do good for my CV and most importantly, for a good learning experience.
Every pro comes with con, meaning this summer, i won't get to spend much time back home.
A price to pay for a slightly ambitious move.

I miss home, and talking to mum, knowing that she was all alone at home, with dad busy at KL, Da Jie at Aus all year long, San Jie at Genting with Chian Han and Kai Yong Yong at Taylor's, wasn't pleasant at all.
I wish i could hug my mummy in my arms right now.
I wish i could just tele-pop home right now.

Oh well, it's supposed to be a happy post.
I AM GOING TO NANJING! Something small achieved, but am happy for what I get.
Gotta make it worth the price of 6 weeks and 800 pounds.
Am really looking forward to it :)

love, katherine.

5 comments:

yvonne* said...

CONGRATULATIONS again!

Am so happy for you, you totally deserve it. =D


With lots of love from the SSF who is very proud of you xx

fatfat a.k.a shiying said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
fatfat a.k.a shiying said...

Congrats~!!!!! :D
Go Nanjing for how long????
Bila pergi~????

awww~!! U are so geng~!!!!!!

katherine said...

vonne :)))) thanks!!!!!!! am so happy as well!
with more loves from SSF who is always proud of you!
xxx

katherine said...

fatfat :D
thanks!!!!
going for 6 weeks at most, in july till august, will be back in malaysia most probably late in august..
will you still be around then???
xxx