Thursday, March 22, 2012

When travelling means more than just a journey.

Visiting London and Cambridge was a great start of the year, especially when you spend it with people who means something to you, people whom you share durable friendship that is not measurable.

The ever familiar faces even if we didn't see each other every single day. I always miss you both!


Stayed over at london at ying's and i learnt about sleeping bag. lol.


How i wish we did punting ;p


Oldest church at Cambridge, I find it really cute.


The beautiful St Johns College!

...and many more pictures:










With Vonne at Trinity College.


Back at Vonne's accommodation, forgot what it's called, but it's grand! ;p



Dinner with my SSFs :) it was so yummy~ cooked with loves ;p


Caught the beautiful sun rise. Too beautiful for a morning. :)


My favourite definitely.


King's College! really love the building and wonder why didn't i work hard and study more before to study there lol.




Vonne's library. Yes, i have decided, it belongs to vonne.


The legendary bridge at Queens College.


Emo-ing at vonne's favourite park. lol.


I couldn't stop laughing at this pic ><


So yea, I had the best time of January 2012 with my 2 very special friends:
Ying, thanks for the company despite how busy you were :) I had seen so much of London (pictures coming up soon ;) ) and it was a great catch-up.


Vonne, the only girl who will cut burger into one third for each, thanks for the time despite how busy you were as well :) Cambridge will never look the same without you bringing and leading around!

I miss you both so much, and I seriously can't wait to see yous soon!!! So excited I am going to cryyyyyyy!!!



THANK YOU MY LOVELIES, again and again, and forever.
Yous are one for the best and most beautiful things that have happened to me.

love, Katherine.

2 comments:

[Yvonne] said...

eh that's not my library lah. it's not even the Law Faculty! =P

katherine said...

cannot remember the name of all the places you showed me la ;p
it's YOURS i assume lol.