Monday, October 31, 2011

when monday is NOT blue.

i am so afraid that i would forget how happy i am feeling today, i am going to write it all out.

i had the greatest weekend of all, and the happiness intensifies on monday, today.
yes, i know it's weird. but it just happened.
looking at all those pictures over and over just made my smile wider.

the halloween on saturday.

went for my tutorial at the hospital, learnt something as usual, and collected my 2nd case report, jumped in joy to get an 8 out of 10 (way better than the 1st one, it was a 6. meh!)
yes! i was so happy i literally jumped! all those eye-bags and dark circles are well paid off.

excitement of the day: one of my group-mates proposed to her gf and it was a success! oh my gosh!!!!! feeling so happy and excited for him. they have been together for 8-and-a-half years! from high-school sweethearts to marriage!

got home, got in to the kitchen, ate my home-made baked pasta (yum yum!) and laugh over silly stuff over the weekend with the flatmates. madness. kate's reaction after we set her funny pic as profile pic was epic. so hilarious i nearly chocked on my food.

and then, gotten one invitation that got me hopping around in joy like a silly bunny!
this is complete happiness. unexpected surprise! he just makes me so happy.
palpitation and thrills were all over! how i wish this feeling stays forever :)

so yea, never thought i would say this, but i LURVE monday. one particular monday.

love, katherine.

No comments: