Thursday, January 27, 2011

Struggle.

got tired of guessing what i did wrong to make what's happening happens, got even more tired of thinking that i am the source of what's happening.

i tried fixing what's wrong, and there's limitation to my strength.

letting go doesn't mean giving up, but setting free.

i believe you must have your reason, it's either being revealed by time, or swallowed by time.

for now, i needa breath for my own, cause i do worth it.

as long as we still say a simply 'hi' when we accidentally meet, or better, asking 'how've you been?' when we see each other's face, i am okay with anything.

i tried my best being the nicest, when you're around;
being just me, whenever there's you and me.

now, breaking free, to be a better me.

i just want the simplest thing, called happy. =)

1 comment:

yi ying said...

kath, i'm pretty much moved by this post !! was in them middle of rushing to finish my lab report then i found my best sanctuary --- YOUR BLOG!! coz vonne's one is pretty dead ANYWAY.

i had that kind of moment too and it makes me just so wanna bash the person and ask him WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU ????

but then again, all we need is time. :)

i'm not sure how are u doing lately, but if u're still in the puddle of this big mess, step out and everything will be fine!

you have my love, as usual :*