Saturday, October 30, 2010

sunny sunday!

gotta be in november starting tomorrow!

got back home last thursday, and came back yesterday.
be surprise at how 2 days can make a change.
i got myself some nice time, eating breakie, and had some thoughts for myself.
i was just thinking how much changes has taken place in the past 10 months.
countless.

have been talking more with my mom about where i would be in a year time, what would i be doing then, and how would i do.
growing up with more responsibilities, has not been easy, but i am glad to have my family and awesome friends beside all these while.

gonna hit 21 soon!
excited bout it but the fact of having an exam 2 days after my big day is not very cool. haha.

okay, this is pretty random, i just feel like writing something, maybe. heh.

time to get cracking! go, fight, win!

love, katherine.

No comments: