Saturday, October 16, 2010

home sweet home.

i am at home, and at ease.

at this very moment, typing this post, i just heard an OWL howling! gosh! of everything and anything, AN OWL! i was shocked by an owl at this funny hour! FML.

forget bout the owl, i am extremely happy to be at home!
hehehe!

mum bought me nice mee pok for lunch on friday, and after lunch, she brought me to clinic goh to see if i needed a lower-sacral x-rays. Muar definitely has got better GP than those at Sri Petaling lor. Dr. Goh did physical examination on me, twisting my legs up and down to check if there's any pain at the lower sacral area. my coccyx and lower sacral bones turned out to be all right, lucky to be not badly injured by the fall. and he explained so nicely that the pain caused by the fall is due to minor tear at the ligaments. takes some time to heal, and not too serious to the extend where x-rays is needed.
stupid doctors at Sri Petaling who are up to cheat my money didn't even helped to check my back or anything, charged me 45 bucks for some pills! lousy shit!

taking anti-histamine drugs for my allergy and anti-inflammatory drugs for the inflammation from the ligament tear at the back and the ankle.
those drugs keep me so sleepy that most of the time i spend at muar is wasted sleeping.
mummy keeps saying that all that i need is to rest more and rest well, and i feel so bad doing nothing, helping her nothing, but troubling her to cook, to bring me water and to put me to bed.
i love my mama!!!!!!!!

and today, one nice saturday, mummy woke me up at 9 in the morning, to get me to the dentist.
i had finally gotten my wisdom tooth removed!
ONLY the injection part is painful like shit. thanks to the anesthetic, i felt nothing at all at the pulling out the gigantic tooth. and i have got a stitch of silk tread in my mouth! will have to get it removed after 2 weeks.
by the way, i kept the tooth! haha. wanna take pic of it and shall post it up somewhere as a memory! a painful memory though. wisdom tooth is really a bitch!
the bleeding and swelling after my minor surgery were awful!
i eat like a baby, with the swelling, i can't swallow properly and can't take warm food.
took porridge that i hate the most after the tooth abstract, and mum was mashing the porridge, yes, mashing the porridge just to make sure that it's the food is so liquefied that i eat with less effort.
once again, I LOVE MY MAMA!!!!

the dentist gave antibiotic and that adds on to the crazy amount of medicine that i am already taking.
after lunch, took my medicine, and i couldn't help but to sleep again.
i slept so deep on the couch that i didn't even know when mummy went to work. she had the air-conditioner on and got me my blanket and pillows from my room.
my mama is the best mama ever!

after the nap, it's already dinner. i ate and watched tv program alone till i am hungry again, mummy drove me out to da bao wan tan mee.
i, ate again, followed by taking the stewpid pills that make me feel sleepy and funny.

jolting down the messy pieces of today and yesterday, i don't want myself to forget how reckless i have been at taking care of myself, and how much trouble that i am giving my mom from my recklessness.

i shall get well real soon and i promise, to take better care of myself!

off to bed, again!

love, katherine.

No comments: