Thursday, September 30, 2010

kath's cool-ness vanishes!

the problemS bout me, katherine kang ARE:

first, haven't been doing any revision on endocrine system and the 1st few lectures of reproductive system. oh my gosh. i eff-ing hate myself for this.

secondly, i can't seem to fall asleep easily. i get extremely awake after cheer-leading practice which usually ends around 12 a.m. the mamak and bonding session after cheer-leading make things worse. i end up reading books instead of lecture notes. very very bad of me.
p.s. i love cheer-leading. i enjoy myself doing something that i wanted to do so long ago that i could remember not. it has been great meeting so many nice people. the only drawback is the practice got me really tired. anyway, go griffin!

thirdly and also lastly, i miss home! i haven't been feeding myself well. i miss home-cooked food! i miss drinking soup! and i miss talking to my mum and miss going for wan tan mee with mummy. grr. the thought of home got me so emo i am so going crazy.

okay.gonna go read 'princess' before going to sleep.no.me ish not cool these few days.

love, katherine.

No comments: