Wednesday, January 20, 2010

no, not happy.

i was scrubbing the very special wok i brought all the way from muar to kl. sad. sob.
*i like cooking with wok la, not funny, ok?*

the worst thing that i did tonight was scrubbing it with a brush, with warm water and loads of dish washing liquid for the longest time i can ever ask for.
the very last person who used my wot didn't help to clean up and the last time that the last person who used it was like last november. imagine how long had that fellow left the wok, allowing disgusting living organism, be it the glorious bacteria/fungi, growing on it. gross to the max! poor wok and poorER me washing it like a crazy aunty in the kitchen.

i swear, from now on, i will kick whoever who uses my wok and NEVER WASH IT!
i mean, seriously, we should be fair, rit? i don't mind others using my stuff as long as it's well taken care of.
i hate to bellyache but i can't hold this any longer, i so don't wanna go mad keeping this frustration lo.
seriously, the black sticky yucky stuff on the wok is freaking gross!
can't believe i did the washing and it's even more unbelievable that someone gave me that 'sugar' la! i seriously have no idea of who did it, this is even worse cz i don't even know who i am mad at!
*BIG BIG smack on my forehead* =(
feel extremely IMBALANCE right now.

-end of brouhaha-

not-so-happy katherine.

6 comments:

[Yvonne] said...

that's why, keep your things away.
people are just annoyingly horrid that they couldn't care less about others! so rather than giving them an opportunity to anger you, just prevent it. =]

oh and i use wok too. but different from the one's at home. it's an ang moh stir fry wok hahahhaa. =P

xx

katherine said...

okie! thought sharing is caring, but not always.
hehe, imma stick a note on my wot, that shouts:'keep your fingers off my wot!'

lol. ang moh stir fry wot eh~~~~~~

xoxo

ME said...

poor u....
I wld kill that person and make him (i'm guessing it has to be a him) wash it before I kill him...

katherine said...

lol. thanks darling...i was mad mad!
thanks for the offer! i love you~

lol.

[Yvonne] said...

hahha WOK darl, not WOT. =]

i know, sharing is caring. but apparently the other person doesn't think the same way!

katherine said...

lol . true true.
vonne! you're still reading my blog!!!!
*tears of touched in my eyes*
lol. bear with my sam pat-ness...
btw, i love your blog's new look!

*hugs*