Monday, October 26, 2009

it's the exam season!

guess what. i am studying like there's no tomorrow.
and i hope every tomorrow comes slowly, and best, if it never comes.
sob. i so don't have enough time to finish piles and piles of lecture notes that are gracefully lying on my study table, in my bag,and on my rack! it's everywhere! *scream*
Katherine, you have no choice but to f*** your next 15 days, memorising 80+++ lecture notes.
i am currently attached to the library, gonna stay there 24/7.
and i am currently very very in love with food, studying makes me hungry 24 hours.
and i am currently dead falling head over heels with my lecture notes, can't take my eyes off them at all.

to my surprise, this, is the place, my blog, that i visit most often to release my stress, and more to my surprise, it helps.
hanging on there, another 15 days to go.
i have no idea how many times i have to tell myself that 'you can do it', 'you have got to do it', 'you will make it' blah blah blah. it's sickening, but (i hate 'but') ironically, i have nothing else that i can think of to tell myself to motive the crazy ME.
okie. enough of stupid complaint and time for enzyme kinetics. *plurk*
psycho in the house. deng deng deng.

wait wait wait. with my very last shreds of sanity, i swear, i am going to bring crazy and fun back right after exam!

cheerio~

No comments: