Saturday, October 17, 2009

can't be bothered bout the title.

phew.
insanely proud of myself after washing the toilet.
was battling in the toilet like forever.
that, was my 1st time washing a toilet.
fat once told me that it feels great after seeing the toilet looking dazzling clean after washing it all by yourself and it gives a feeling of satisfactory that nothing else can give.
i can somehow understand it.
yea, i do feel happy to see my toilet looking 'beautifully' fresh!
but, i lose all my appetite and i feel bad for myself and i don't know why.
T.T
loathe and love washing toilet.
bah. woman. always self-contradicting.
boo you toilet!!!!!!

it's raining now and it's soothing listening to the raindrops hitting on my window.
good day after all. good day. =)

exam's coming in less than a week. yes, i am panicking.
exam spins my head right round right round~
have got to bury my head in my notes!
wish me luck!

cheerio~

No comments: