Wednesday, August 26, 2009

sad cases on wednesday.

went to the medical museum for the MMS session with becky at 1.30 p.m.
was excited at the papers we got.
too eager to understand every word written on the papers.
asked the facilitator bout PUTAMEN.
very nice of him to explain it to us and even nicer of him ANNOUNCING to the whole class that we don't really need to know what's PUTAMEN as we only need to focus on the learning issues.
what the...
is it wrong wanting to learn MORE!?
bluek!
becky and i were so embarrassed lo.
the others were laughing at us asking question lo.
we just buried our faces in the books lo.

failed my CPR test! I AM SO MAD AT MYSELF!
someone just knock my head hard and make me a retard pleeeeeease.
didn't expect this shit coming as i was quite confident with that paper.
guess my brain is rotting.

am trying very hard to save my brain.

cheerio~

2 comments:

yi ying said...

kath dear , gah yao ah !! keep on fighting gal !! ying's spirit is always with you =DD

*hugx hugx*

miss u loads !! XOXO

katherine said...

thanks ying!!
one good news for you~
i passed the resit.
there's a discussion before the resit..
trust me..the discussion really happened.

we gotta keep getting better!

miss you too!!!!!
XOXOXOXOXO