Thursday, April 30, 2009

i have superb appetite.

i am eating more than ever, and i am feeling utterly guilty.
can't resist the lure of food. gosh. this is killing me.
call me, the legendary scary eater. =.=

my lunch:

at penang village with jul~

here's the pretty jul~

yummy yummy meat ball. *drooling*

very nice sweet and sour fish.

healthy vegetable~

and we ate the dishes with RICE. (warning: high carb)

that's not just all. after proper meal, jul and i bought krispy kreme.

tadah~

half a dozen of doughnuts! all mine~ muahaha~

and that's not the end, had durian pancake after eating 2-and-a-half doughnuts~

doesn't look nice but it tastes really good!

well, that's just my lunch, you don't want to know about my dinner. thrust me. xD

p.s. fat and vonne, told you guys i do eat.

cheerio~

1 comment:

yvonne* said...

nobody says you don't eat.you just DONT PUT ON WEIGHT cuz you have a freakingly absurdly abnormally high rate of metabolism.

nah,take that.cuz i'm all bitter. =(

anyways,i still heart you. mwahx.