Thursday, April 30, 2009

a day to remember.

yesterday, a nearly perfect day in my life.

i watched wolverine~ it's awesome.
i had big apple's doughnuts~ it's yummy.
i had a nice nap after midvalley~ it's blissful.
i got my room's prob settled~ it's delightful.
i watched MU vs Arsenal match. (MU won!!!!)~ it's beatific.

say, if i did get myself a pair of heels at midvalley, yesterday would be the PERFECT day i can ever EVER asked for.
*greedy me*

will be having a 10-day break starting tomorrow!
wohoo~
it's happy to be going home, but, i will be missing my friends at IMU a hell lot. ><

have been going through a lot ever since uni got started.
filling my everyday with experiences and filling my life with stories.
well, life keeps getting better, isn't it?

happy holidays ppl! wohoo~

cheerio~

No comments: