Saturday, February 14, 2009

sisters.

me: hey carl, is that my short pants that you are wearing now?
carl: eehem.
me: did you ask for my permission before wearing it?
carl: oh. can i wear it?
me: no!!!! take it off RIGHT NOW.
carl: you crazy!!!
me: LOL.
carl: going out, bye~
me: GIVE ME BACK MY PANTS!! LOL. bye~

it feels so good to have my sister back.

we went shopping and i didn't get to buy any cloth at all.
we went eating and i am the one gaining on weight.
wtf.
2 statements i am making. no, i am not ranting.

cheerio~

2 comments:

yvonne* said...

since when did you start swearing,my little goody darl?lol.

haha.missing you lots.
starting at IMU soon right?
keep me updated aite?mwahx!

katherine said...

lim yvonne!!!!!!!!
miss you very VERYYYYY much!!!!!

have so much to tell u..
you are most welcome to stay in my room at bukit jalil..
so we can chit chat for one whole night!

starting uni in 2 days time..
have no idea of what's the feeling that i am having now..
sos. ><

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo