Saturday, February 28, 2009

oh man.
uni life is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!
so much fun, joy and laughter.
have been doing a real lot of running and the result of it, i have my whole body aching here and there like an old lady.
oh yes oh yes, the happiest thing of all is that i manage to lose some weight due to all the activities. yohoo~

gosh. seniors at IMU are real FUN!
the orientation has been GREAT!!!!!
2 thumbs for the orientation!
we had loads of crazy games and more crazes are coming!!!!
2 weeks of orientation~ wonderful!!!!!
great people at IMU and i am really really blessed to have met them. =)

have been really busy. very very busy.
just got home today and am going back in the evening.
missing my family and friends a real lot!!!!!!!
*big BIG hugs to all of them*

i chose this way and am clear that i am not going to look back.
just got to keep getting better and keep moving forward.
thanks to my family and friends who have been standing beside me, supporting me, listening to me when i was insecure before uni started.
i must had been a real pain. ><
will do my best in return. promise.

i miss blogging so much, but, there's nth that i can do to help as i have NO INTERNET CONNECTION at Bukit Jalil.
wanted to apply for one but but but, long story.

have not been posting up any picture.
so~ here goes~all my favorites~


sooooo...the computer at home not functioning like the way it should be, other pictures are not abled to be posted up.
2 for the time being.

got to go~
cheerio~

3 comments:

fatfat a.k.a shiying said...

OMG no streamyx at BUKIT JALIL?
really hard time huh?

miss u super much!

anyway jiayou! keep ur juicy story and tell me soon soon~~

muackkssss!

katherine said...

no streamyx lo..
so sad..

miss you guys a lot too..
come to kl soon~~~
we'll meet up and gossip!!!!
lol.

*hugs*

yi ying said...

kath kath !!!

*sobs sobs * why my picture wasn't in the one that u said u gonna miss ??? fine, my heart is crushed, pounded and mixed into buffer solution so that i won't miss u anymore =p

haha just joking kath dear !! i just wanna catch ur attention actually =))) hehe !!! love ya loads AS ALWAYS !! <3