Saturday, August 2, 2008

taggy thingy is back~

Tagged by fatfat darl~

1) What is the most important thing in your life?
my family.

2) What is the last thing that you bought with your own money?
nothing. have been depending on my parents and i am still depending on my parents. it's really sad to admit this and i am so going to find myself a part-time after a-levels.

3) Where do you wish to get married?
hopefully in Malaysia.

4) How old do you think you will be permanently owned by your love?
maybe after 21?

5) Are you in love?
lol. big NO.

6) Where was the last restaurant you had dinner?
can't remember. it has really been a while since i went to a restaurant.

7) Name the latest book that you bought?
hollywood girls club by maggie marr.

8) What is your full name?
Katherine Kang. yes, just 2 words. and yes, my surname comes after my given name.

9) Do you prefer your mother or father?
i love both of them equally.

10) Name a person that you really wish to meet in real life for the first time.
Katherine Heigl.

11) Christina or Britney?
this is hard for me to choose. can i say both?

12) Do you do your own laundry?
lol. yes and i kind of enjoy it, thinking that it can be considered as an exercise to help me lose some fat.

13) The most exciting place you want to go?
Tokyo! have been dreaming of going there ever since i was in high school.

14) Hugs or kisses?
hugs when i want to be pampered and kisses when there's romance in the air~

15) Point out 5 things about the person who tagged you.
1. sincere girl.
2. tough outside but tender inside.
3. fabulous friend.
4. great listener.
5. wonderful companion.

16) 8 things I am passionate about:
1. my family.
2. my BFFs.
3. my studies.
4. money.
5. music.
6. travelling.
7. chocolates.
8. roses.

17) 8 things I say too often:
1. oh-my-god / oh-mi-god
2. i tell you hor~
3. i ask you hor~
4. huh?
5. muahaha.
6. where got?
7. don't you get it?
8. yes? what can i help you?

18) 8 books I’ve read recently:
1. mad about the boy.
2. escape.
3. hollywood girls club.
4 till 8 i have to leave them blank. ahaha..don't have the time to read so many books lor. sad. i'm far too lazy.

19) 8 songs I could listen to over and over again
1. gennie in the bottle.
2. hurt.
3. save you.
4. careless whisper.
5. killing me softly with his song.
6. strong enough.
7. big girls don't cry.
8. little miss obsessive.

20) 8 things I learned since last year:
1. mean what you say and say what you mean.
2.don't give any promise if the promise cannot be fulfilled.
3. think carefully, seriously, deeply, thoroughly, diligently for more than 3 times before you really believe in anything.
4. never look back at what had happened and keep moving forward for the better.
5. whatever that belongs to you will come naturally and forcing something on you will never
bring joy/happiness.
6. if you want to be free, you just got to let go of something that is not suitable for you and
search for a better one.
7. people and things can't help but to change all the time, never take things seriously easily.
8. learn to love and you will be loved.

-the end-

this is quite an interesting tag. do try~

cheerio~

No comments: