Saturday, August 2, 2008

rambunctious kitten meow-ing.

carlyn was back and i never fail to find one great reason to blame her for making me trying every single weekend to go back to muar just to meet her and hang out with her. I miss her too much.
now that she's back in aus, i am feeling a little empty. i miss her noise, miss her SK pattern, miss taking pictures with her. MISS EVERY MOMENT THAT I CAN SPEND WITH HER.
oh-mi-god! i'm so emo!
another countdown till she's back. T.T love you lots, carlyn. xoxo

oh yea, i have been really BUSY. got to catch up with my studies after the exotic holidays (oh my! i miss my holidays!), got to do revision for my coming trial exam, got to prepare for my IELTS test, got to attend tuitions, etc. etc. oh-mi-god! i need more time!!!

last monday till thursday was so torturing that makes me feel like screaming blue murder. i had to attend IELTS workshop after college from 2 till 5 p.m. for consequently 4 days. nearly fainted for i didn't get any rest/break from 8 a.m. till 5 p.m. this is not going to happen again. i swear.

oh, speaking of tuitions, sobz, i have been so broke ever since i started physics and chemistry tuitions. will definitely make sure the money that i paid worth the value. x)
P.S: Mr. George is a really smart teacher (despise his odour).

something interesting:
gee~ some people never mean what they say and never say what they mean. strange isn't it?

conclusion: i totally have no respect towards people stated above.

end of this post. will be back as soon as i can find more time for blogging~

cheerio~

No comments: