Tuesday, September 18, 2007

kat's knock-out!

Some moments can never be passed,

Some feelings can never be stolen,

Some memories can never be hidden,

My blog, will record every moment, every feeling and every memory of mine.



Welcome to kath's-world-of-kitkats!

banana flavour? mesmerizing~



Well, why kitkats?

Simple..I love chocolates! Chocolates any time~

I am totally addicted to sweet stuff!

(Thanks to Julia, she helped me think of this lovely title *wink*)



And recently, I just found out something interesting about kitkats:

-Kitkat in Japan “Kitto Katsu” translates to “you shall surely win/be victorious”.The Japanese love plays on words and puns, so of course they see KitKat as a very auspicious chocolate bar.-

Lol..i finally realise how creative Japanese can be. Kitkats..yummy yummy~

Ok, I shall stop discussing how interesting kitkats can be, if not, there will be no ending for chocolates. =p


I'm here just to say a big HI to all my friends for my 1st post.



-It's what you are inside that can be seen from a mile, rather than physical attributes.-
I'm just whom I appear to be. ;)

No comments: