Thursday, February 9, 2012

Last Christmas :)

I had it at Barcelona :D

It was a beautiful trip (minus off the part where Jon got pick-pocketed and i nearly got robbed).
I love the weather, it was sunny and happy!

We visited Casa Batllo, designed by Gaudi. He's amazing! Just look at how beautiful the architecture is:





He's a genius! The architecture is so colourful and lively, with elements of nature in it.



Then, the legendary Sagrada Familia:


It was still under construction when we visited since 1882, but it already looking so magnificent! Isn't that something? :)

A lot more beautiful pictures taken at Barcelona but I am really too lazy to get them all up ;p
Just last 2 pics showing my favourite food at Spain:

Paella!!!!

I can never get enough of it ;)

Would want to visit Barcelona again, since we missed out on Park Guell and the beach~
Till then, I shall work hard on saving for travelling ;)

Love, Katherine.


No comments: