Saturday, March 26, 2011

ah! songs!

found some cool lines from 'someone like you' by adele:

Never mind, I'll find someone like you,
I wish nothing but the best for you, too,
Don't forget me, I beg,
I remember you said,
"Sometimes it lasts in love,
But sometimes it hurts instead,"

Nothing compares,
No worries or cares,
Regrets and mistakes, they're memories made,
Who would have known how bittersweet this would taste?

was feeling really touched for a while =)

p.s. am addicted to the 'colourblind' results of stumbling upon little ying's blog. thanks ying! xxx

love, katherine.

1 comment:

yi ying said...

MUAHAHAHAHA.Kath !! that's why i always say your blog is therapeutic. :))) i'm so delighted to find my name being mentioned up there !! after all the horrible things i did to you (e.g. card ? lol) haha. i can no longer make promises for fear of breaking them, but i promise you they will be there some day :D

and by the meantime, hang in there ! you still have 1 month to go and i believe as usual, you'll be fine !! can't wait to have your uni being selected and we can plan our UK trip together !! love you kath. as usual :DDD