Friday, July 23, 2010

holiday!

let's see, for the past one month, i watched countless movies and the only few that i can still remember are 'despicable me', 'predators', 'inception', and 'ip man legend is born'.
regretted watching predators, which i cursed from the beginning till the end and the 5-min pause in between due to the malfunction of the cinema at muar made it worse. xp

MOVIES, check.

went to singapore with carlyn last week and i bought myself a dress from forever 21, there's mad sales at all the shopping malls at orchard road! shock-ness beyond words~
bought myself a pair of charles and keith, mad chaep at S$38. went bugis and got myself 8 pairs of earrings, 2 belts and mad cute undies. i love love love bugis.
bought a polo bag yesterday while buying a polo belt for my lovely lil bro, yeah yeah!
and got a nine west bag from carlyn~
got a pair of nice black heels from carlyn as well~
got a nice red hot top from kai ying ying the younger sis~
my siblings make me a very very happy girl.

SHOPPING, check.

i finally get myself some quiet times to read and yes! i am done done with 'escaped'.
got myself a new book 'the six thinking hats'. yes, i love it and am reading it at slow yet enjoyable pace.
carlyn gave me her 'bleyn sisters', and i shall read it once i am done with 'the six thinking hats'.
am really happy that i finally get to read other materials beside text books. wohoo!
real happy!

READING, check.

oh yes, i promised to get all my stuff tidied, and everything beside my stuff tidied, and i did.
took me almost a week to tidy my wardrobe, my brother's study table, everybody's books all around the house, the toilet, etc. etc.
am very very satisfied with the work done. i love the tidiness around.
the happiest thing of all, i managed to figure out the clothes to sell off and even done taking pictures of them. *sign of victory on both hands*

TIDYING, check.

mum's calling~~~ gotta go~

to be continued...............

No comments: