Monday, May 24, 2010

after-exam life.

thought it would be better but it's not. seriously! i am starting to hate myself for being stupid.
how i wish i can have a better brain, better memory.
well, another paper in a month and there's no way that i could screw that paper.
it decides my DESTINY. wtf.

well, for the past 3 days, i have been chilling like mad.
went out till 4 a.m. after the exam, cz i freaking needed to release my stress.
haha, funny that i am still stressed now. effort wasted.
slept till afternoon on the next day and went out for lunch with jul jul and dinner wif kris.
shopping does help with healing a little. just a little i swear, cz even when i shopped, i thought of exam. yuck!
sunday! slept till i was satisfied and spent the rest of the day with jul and someone.
was eating and doing 'nothing' till 1 a.m.
the only thing i was proud of doing on sunday, was reading my lovely lymphatic note.
oh how pathetic.

where's the bubbly and happy katherine?
had an emo morning session wif becky. RE-realising that there're many decisions to make at this time of life. no good feeling felt.
i am really afraid of making the wrong decision and hate to regret.
there're so many things on my mind, all messed up!
anyway, i am glad that i still have kris and becky to talk to.

i miss my mum and dad, i miss my sisters, i miss my little bro, i miss my muar friends, i miss vonne and ying and jul.
i miss me, smiling happily on random days.phew!
i so need to be happy again.
it's not like i am very sad or depressed now, just, not happy.

oh, just when i thought i can enjoy this after-exam life, I SIMPLY CAN'T.
EOS in a month and this is really really BAD!
fuck my life!

going back muar tomorrow, to grab some stuff for the coming rotation at KKB (some ulu place that my friend advised to bring 10 cup noodles in order to survive), to see my papa and mama, to meet my friends.
can't stay long all because of the rotation and have to catch up with the study plan.
AFTER 1ST OF JULY! i swear to myself that i am going to play they way i want it to be, enjoy the way i am happy with, and GO CRAZY BEING ME.

for the time being, lovely cardiovascular, respiratory, haematology and gastrointestinal systems, COME TO MAMA.
*scream!!!*

I HATE EXAMS and it's funny, okay, not funny that i am taking a course where there will be never-ending exams. fuck my life again.

love, katherine.

No comments: