Wednesday, September 9, 2009

dedicated to jul, ying and vonne!

-the fantastic 4-
so glad that i have met you awesome people!
you girls rockx!

miss those days we had in taylors.
you girls change me in the way that you could ever imagine.
and i thank you girls for that. you girls made me a stronger girl.

all the best to ying and vonne who are flying soon. take care!
wait for me at UK!
i will see you people there! ok?
lucky for me that jul will be around till next year.
i enjoy every moment that we girls spend together.

gosh. i really miss you girls a lot! *hugs*
you girls know that you'll always have my blessing, don't cha?

loads of love from kath.

cheerio~

2 comments:

yvonne* said...

aww i hate it when you make me feel all fuzzy inside. =P

love you heaps too darl.
you know you rocked my taylor's life.
where would i be wihtout you lot?

mwahx!

yi ying said...

kath kath!! i'm sorry i'm d 2nd to reply here ~

*grins happily coz her nice-nice pretty-pretty baju kurung pic is on kath's blog*

SERIOUSLY i'm awfully touched!! i missed those times back then too. love ya kath and do come UK !! i'll be waiting for you. DEFINITELY.

*hugs-hugs-hugs* mwahx!!