Sunday, April 6, 2008

the reason i smile ;)

she's the reason!my baby girl---en en!
a really sweet baby girl!
i enjoy myself bringing her out, walking around in an housing area, holding her hands, talking to her in baby languages, and the thing that i enjoy the most is, carrying her in my arms.

when she held my finger in her small little hand, i felt secure. funny though, i was supposed to be the one taking care and protecting her, but she's the one giving me the sense of secure. i don't know how much joy i have been gaining from this little angel (it can never be calculated as it reaches infinity), but i do know how loving this little angel is and how much happiness she has been giving to everyone around her. she amazes me all the time.

awwwww! she has an angelic face, angelic smile and angelic voice! everything about an angel!

katherine is loving this baby girl to extreme!

can't help smiling looking at her.

No comments: